Monday 27 August 2012








 "BISMILLAH HIRRAHMAANIR RAHIIM"

 "In the name of ALLAH (S.W.T.), The Gracious and Merciful"



"ASSHADU ALLAH ILAAHA ILLALLAH, WA ASSHADU ANNA MUHAMMAD RASULULLAH" 

"I bear absolute witness that there is no god worthy of worship Except ALLAH (S.W.T.) and Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) is HIS Messenger"


"May ALLAH (S.W.T.) Showers HIS Blessings upon the Soul of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), the Souls of the members of His family, the Souls of His Tabi'un and the taba' Tabi'un"

I am thankful to ALLAH (S.W.T.) for having me bestowed with strength and health to create this Blog on this 9th day of Syawal 1433. I pray that the contents posted herein, Inn Shaa ALLAH, will benefit the visitors of this Blog, Ameen Yaa Rabbal Alaameen!

As a human who is never free from committing errors and mistakes, I welcome  the visitors to highlight and draw to my attention, any errors, inaccuracies or mistakes in the contents of the articles published in this Blog. The good comes from ALLAH (S.W.T.) and the wrong comes from me.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment